The Legal Recruitment Group has 100s of pages of careers and work advice for solicitors, legal executives, licensed conveyancers, employers, students, paralegals and anyone else connected to or wanting to be connected to the legal profession.
A list of the most popular advice pages is below:
- Locum FAQs – http://www.interimlawyers.co.uk/faq-category/locums
- Law Firm Locum FAQs – http://www.interimlawyers.co.uk/faq-category/employers
- Changing Jobs – http://www.ten-percent.co.uk/category/legal-careers/legal-career-change
- CV Writing – http://www.ten-percent.co.uk/category/legal-careers/legal-cv-writing
- Interview Technique – http://www.ten-percent.co.uk/category/legal-careers/legal-job-interviews
- Job Applications – http://www.ten-percent.co.uk/category/legal-careers/job-applications
- Legal Profession – http://www.ten-percent.co.uk/category/legal-careers/legal-profession
- Newly Qualified Solicitors – http://www.ten-percent.co.uk/category/legal-careers/newly-qualified-nq-solicitors-advice
- Relocation – http://www.ten-percent.co.uk/category/legal-careers/relocation
- Salary Reviews – http://www.legalcareercoaching.co.uk
- Training Contracts – http://www.ten-percent.co.uk/category/legal-careers/training-contracts-work-experience-pupillage
- How to get Training Contracts and Work Experience – http://www.legalcareercoaching.co.uk
You can also visit our company blog at www.legalrecruitment.blogspot.com – with over 200 articles on a wide range of topics for both solicitors and lawyers looking to enter the legal profession.